Data#3 Brand Guidelines
In early 2019, I refreshed and revamped the brand guidelines for Data#3. The preceding guidelines were nearly seven years old and featured a colour palette that desperately needed revamping. In the new guidelines, I have:
- – Completely overhauled the content and stripped out unnecessary content from the previous guidelines
- – Refreshed the colour palette – introducing a secondary colour palette and data visualisation palette
- – Introduced an image library for internal stakeholders to utilise
- – Introduced a specification guide for both internal and external
- – Showcased examples of the application of the brand across print, large-scale print and digital
- – Included interactive elements with direct links to relevant assets.
You can view the full guidelines here.
Senior Graphic Designer